Have you ever wondered what else you could use Nail Polish for??
Keep in mind that most of these alternative uses work better with clear nail polish, but when you can, you should always add a little colour into your life – even after the end!
- plug a small hole
- heal a wart – stroke nail polish over a plantar wart and it will starve it of oxygen
- use as a band-aid – stroke a thin layer over a paper cut, hang nail or other minute scratch; it keeps dirt from getting into the wound and will potentially stop infected blood as well!
- repair frayed laces
- make objects glow in the dark – it’ll be good to know where your weapons are in the dark!
- stop a windshield crack from spreading – while working in the shade, brush the crack from both sides to fill it in well; move the car into the sun to dry and voila!
- adhesive alternative
- waterproofing matches – dip the flammable end into clear nail polish
- temporarily repair cracked eyeglasses – you’ll need to see…
- inhalant from people who have fainted
Any other uses you can think of? Share them with me in the comments!