White Vinegar—it’s mainly just a by-product of oxidized wine but many believe it’s got uses that extend beyond cooking in the kitchen.
- got a smell you just can’t get off your hands, try washing them in white vinegar
- ever been sprayed by a skunk? Next time get the stink out with vinegar
- Wiping down your car windows and windshield with a three-to-one vinegar-water mixture can keep them frost-free in the wintertime
- When cooking any vegetables from the cabbage family (like broccoli or cauliflower), adding a little vinegar to the water will perk up the taste and reduce the gassiness they can induce
- Get rid of smoke odor
- Sanitize jars and containers
So it looks like white vinegar could be a great addition to your apocalyptic arsenal.