Toothpaste is not just for cleaning your teeth and maintaining a healthy oral cavity — it could really be of great use when the world comes to an end. Of course, supplies of toothpaste are likely to dwindle as the factories producing it are left to crumble, but stores should have tonnes on the shelf for a least a few months.
So what else can you use toothpaste for?
- relieve irritation from bug bites
- relieve irritation and speed healing of blisters and sores
- sooth a stinging burn
- defog goggles, glasses, and potentially windshields
- scrub out blood stains from clothing and other fabrics
- scrub away sticky smells from our hands and skin
- heal and fade bruises
- relieve irritation of minor skin rashes
- skunk spray deodorizer
Any additional uses you can think of?