Okay this one may seem a little out there to some, but after the end, you`re really going to need to think outside the box. And it`s a good thing to know what items can be used for other purposes. Today, we`ll discuss what you can do with a tea bag after you`ve made a fresh cup…
So what can you re-purpose used tea bags for…
- Soothe a sunburn
- Soothe a cut or scrape
- Use as compost in the garden
- Soothe the tender skin under the eyes – may not seem like something geared toward surviving after the end, but everyone needs to de-stress once in a while
- Wart and blemish treatment – simply place loose leaf or bagged tea over the wart or blemish for 30 minutes a day and voila – it will dry it up!
- Add it to baked goods or other dishes for a different flavour – you`re still going to need to eat so why not make it taste good…
- Can be used as a hair dye – while it`s not going to cover your most persistent grey, it can give your hair a reddish or light brown hue
- Soften skin when applied as a toner
- Relieves poison ivy
- Can be used to help alleviate the smell of stinky feet – just soak those smells away!
- Can help to alleviate toothaches!
- Can be used as a fire starter
If you know of any more uses – let me know!